Female Hair Loss Nutrition Amino Acids
Not taking in enough calories by under eating and not eating enough protein in food everyday can actually cause female hair loss, hair thinning and a unhealthy hair appearance as well.
Some foods that help you get a great amount of proper protein and amino acids are:
Question: What are amino acids you might ask?
Answer: Amino acids are created from your body by the proteins we eat. Getting enough amino acids and protein is needed in order to produce healthy hair growth and in turn stop hair loss.
Taking these foods daily should help you get a healthier head of hair as well and taking vitamin supplements. I take these vitamin hair growth supplements to stop, prevent female hair loss and get regrowth.
I also eat a bowl of oatmeal and two eggs most mornings.
I will also snack on raw unsalted almonds and plain yogurt with fruit as snacks between meals.
I know first hand that healthy foods are very important to eat and can make up to a large difference in your appearance for the better!
I have seen it all when it comes to clients and trust me when I say, you truly are what you eat, so eat well.
There is a family member that is a diabetic who also had hair loss. One day at a family function, I saw that their hair had regrowth.
So I asked them what changes did they do?
They said they started eating healthier due to their diabetic health issues (they previously were eating alot of sweet surgery treats like cookies all the time) and instead of eating sweets they started eating more fish in their diet.
So I see why that helped their hair growth even though that wasn't their original reason why they started eating healthier in the first place.
Fish is a good source of omega 3 which in turn is great for healthy hair regrowth!
Detailed Full List Of Hair Loss Nutrition
To Eat For Healthy Hair Growth
- Flax seeds
These are helpful for hair growth due to the large amount of omega fatty acids in them.
These types of fish are helpful for hair loss nutrition regrowth due to the omega fatty acids.
- Oysters - Helpful in the growing of hair due to the zinc, iron and protein in them.
- Kale - Omega fatty acids help with hair growth which this has.
- Spinach - Good source of magnesium and iron is helpful in hair growth.
- Sweet Potatoes - High in beta-carotene which helps prevents hair thinning.
- Avocado - High in omega fatty acids which helps with hair growth.
- Lentils - High in folic acid which helps your red blood cells carry oxygen and this is needed for proper hair growth.
- Greek Yogurt - High in protein which helps prevent hair loss and helps build stronger hair.
- Eggs - Nature's multi-vitamin it's the best beauty food out there! High in protein too for healthy hair building growth!! I highly recommend eggs for healthy hair growth.
- Chicken - Helps with high protein necessary for healthy hair growth.
- Fish oil supplements (wild caught) - The omega acids help in hair loss regrowth.
- Extra Virgin Olive oil is what I choose to eat with due to the monounsaturated fatty acids (good fat). Good fat is needed for healthy hormone levels, which can be a cause of female hair loss. Unbalanced hormones can be a cause for some women's hair loss issues.
My Hair loss Nutrition Recipes!
Smoothies For Hair Growth For Hair Loss Nutrition
For a healthy smoothie treat to get healthy hair growth, I put together some fun, easy and healthy recipes for hair growth.
Since nutrition is so vital for proper hair growth you don't want to miss this article click here for more...
Apple Pumpkin Seed Muffins For Healthier Hair Growth
Healthy Fruit Dessert Recipe To Help With Hair Growth
Healthy Brownies For Faster Hair Growth
If you would like a healthy sweet brownie treat that is low in fat, good for you, and plus helps you to get healthy hair growth
click here for the recipe!...
Nutrisystem Diet Hair Loss
Eating Disorder Anorexia Hair Loss